One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Friday, May 14, 2004

I think this entry shall be title-less.

I have vowed as of today that I just can't listen to anymore angst ridden, melodramatic Tori Amos or Sarah Mclachlan. Don't get me wrong--love Sarah, ok with Tori, but damn. I'm starting to wonder if anything will ever ever ever make them happy, if the birth of their first child can't do it. Oy.

Yesterday, yet another door was slammed in my face (sort of) by way of having lost my job. I went down to talk to the Big Brother/Sister people. She gently suggested that I might want to wait until after I found a new job to do this, as to not add any undue stress to me. Bleh. Since I felt like this was what she was telling me to do, not asking me to do, I agreed with her and said I'd call her back in a month or so and then left. An I got up early for this.

I wanted to shop after that--so I went to Media Play. I bought two books, neither of which I needed...one being Ellen Degenres book--and I'm a bit disappointed thus far.

Later on in the day I had an interview of sorts. It was with a temp agency--I got there kinda early, the appointment was at 1 and I as there at 12:50. So I waited.....and waited....and at 1:30, they called someone else up to interview me. The girl had fucking forgot. How lovely. We talked anyway, I did her little test thingies and left, feeling just a smidge worse than when I woke up this morning. I came home and napped around 4ish.

An why am I recounting this...hell if I know.

xoxox